Sorry for the inconsistency, but recapping takes up so much time I’ve decided to give myself a break on the rest of it and not sweat about other regular posts as much. There were a lot of really exciting things that happened this week though, so I thought I’d do a think-dump here to record them all.
A List of Cool Things This Week:
- I caught the premier of Queen of Mystery, and I really liked the quirky vibe–and how intelligent our heroine is, if not versed in street smarts. I don’t know if I’ll keep up on it, but I liked it!
- You know that you have the best professor ever when he tells you to remake a part of Asian cinema for your final project. So now I’ve recruited my Korean class to help me make an episode of Running Man–it’s gonna be so much fun!
- I finished Kill Me Heal Me with my #wearapackage roommate, and now I’m hoping to watch I Remember You with her. It’s time she was introduced to Seo In Guk and Bogummie fever. ^^
- You know your mother is a beautiful soul when she practically forces you to take all the leftover sashimi home. ^^ Mmmm it was good. I loved spending time with our Hawaiian visitors, too!
- Has anybody else been blown away by how awesome Astro’s dancing is? They’re a kpop group I started listening to recently, and I am absolutely in awe of how good of dancers they are. Here’s a dance practice video to prove it:
Drama Watched This Week:
Kill Me Heal Me 20
Mystery Queen 1-2
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 11-12