Chocolate? Who hoards chocolate? Psh. No way. I certainly don’t keep a stash of raspberry chocolate bars in my nightstand. (Who am I kidding here? I totally had one last night.) My list of chocolate consists of less reason to like it (psh, who needs a reason–it’s chocolate!) and more of the ways in which I continually devour it.
- Raspberry Chocolate. I absolutely adore raspberry chocolate. I know many people aren’t a fan of fruity chocolatey goodness but that doesn’t really matter–it just means more for me.
- Tim-Tams. These Australian chocolate wafer-and-cream cookies are to die for. Have you ever heard of a Tim-Tam Slam? I only do it with Hot Cocoa, and it’s pretty fantastic.
- Girl Scout Mint cookies. Oh my gosh I could eat these all day. They’re alternately Keebler’s Grasshopper cookies or whatever the store brand equivalent is. I like them even better than the ones with coconut, which is practically blaspheme to a few friends of mine.
- Brookside Chocolate covered fruits. I don’t know who invented these, but I love them. The food and the person. My gained three pounds loves them too, which is a potential problem.
- Chocolate covered Cinnamon Bears. These are a guilty pleasure. I only ever get them in the really big bags, and then they (potentially) last for days.
- Caramel Chocolate. There are too many good ones to name. There is one in particular that I love–it’s got caramel and chocolate and mousse and a little hazelnut in the center–but I can’t find it right now.
- Devil’s food cake. Not just regular chocolate cake–oh no. Give me a proper Devil’s Food cake, where you make it with a pudding pack and get the extra moist delicious goodness. Which reminds me of another favorite…
- Skor cake. It has a few other names… but I know it as Skor cake (or Score cake–as in “we get to have this for dessert? Score!”) I. Love. This. Cake.
- Chocolate brownie fudge ice cream. There’s really nothing like a good ol’ bowl of double chunk chocolate brownie fudge ice-cream. This one’s good, although you need to add the brownie yourself.
- Which leads to Brownies. My mother has a recipe for brownie’s that’ll knock your socks off. It’s the perfect balance of gooey and firm, chocolatey goodness with a layer of powdered sugar to top it. A big pan of these doesn’t even last the week.
I could go on, but this post has to end somewhere. I guess ten is a good enough number. Basically, chocolate makes everything better in this world, and I can’t get enough of it. What are your favorite ways to eat it?
Thanks for reading,